Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pig Hunt

The other night I came back to my room and all the students were excited. They told me lets go out to the field. I was confused, it was dark and I wasn't sure why they want to go out to the corn field? "Oh," they said, "were going to hunt pigs." Apparently now we have more than monkeys eating our corn but at night wild pigs are coming too. I wanted to see the action so I quickly grabbed my coat and ran after them. It turns out that what they called hunting pigs in practicality is building a campfire in the corn field and because there is corn around we all roasted several ears. I never saw the pig but the corn sure tasted good.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew,

    I think we need to institute regular pig hunts at southern next year. We're bound to find a corn substitute somewhere!

    ReplyDelete