Monday, April 19, 2010

Bike Ride

This past week I did a four day bike ride over the mountains to lake Malawi. It went very well but it was very exhuasting. It was two Swiss family's and I, we were expecting it to take us around three days but we had never been on the trail before. When we came to the last stretch, every person that we met told us that the trail was immposibble to take bicycles down and that we would have to turn around. The advice they gave was accurate the trail was immpassabile by bicycles but we carried them down anyways. Steep mountain trails, more for goats than poeple, but we made it to lake Malawi. Which, as always never fails to amaze me. I'll show pictures when I get home but let me assure you it was quite the adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an adventure and a great story to be a part of. You are so strong.

    ReplyDelete