Sunday, May 2, 2010

town

Whether I like to admit it or not, My time at Kibidula is rapidly speeding to a close. In every conversation I have pretty much people ask me when I will be leaving, not to hasten the event but two weeks is not very long I guess. So I am trying to savor the last moments. One of the things that I really wanted to do was go and take the daladala (minibus) to the closest large town and buy ice-cream and do other things that you can't do so well out in the bush of Kibidula. So that is what I did today (though I still haven't got the ice-cream yet) While I was here I found that it is a convenient time to use the fast internet in town as well, hence the blog. Well I better go get my ice cream.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Savor the ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful last few weeks! I'm sure the Rosses are going to miss you.
    It's hard saying goodbye... I was only there three months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The final days of mission service are always a mix of sadness and gladness. Gladness to be going home; sadness at saying good-bye. It makes longing for Heaven that much more real.

    We've missed you in the States and look forward to your return! :)

    ReplyDelete