Thursday, October 15, 2009

It is spring here and all the trees and flowers are blooming. even though it has not rained since April. Its pretty amazing, several weeks ago it was all brown and now everything is turning green in anticipation of the raining season. Also in anticipation of the rainy season I have been plowing the fields in preparation for planting. It is pretty fun, they have a small tractor here that they let me use. I reminds me of home and that makes me happy. Yesterday everything went very well, except on the way home my tire fell apart. But, that also reminds me of home.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! It SOUNDS like home too. Glad to know that you are doing well.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you already been there several weeks, or have they just told you about the dry season? :) The spring sounds lovely. Enjoy the African farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude,

    Awesome. Keep posting. I've had a crazy week, but I'm back on board. Look for an email soon.

    ReplyDelete