Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ag Units

This past week I moved into the ag units where I will be staying for the next eight months. The ag units are the dorms for the boys that go to the agricultural school here. I am in the third one which is really far away from anything. For example it takes about a twenty five minute walk to get to class. That aside, it is really nice, I got my own room and the boys there cook pretty good. We eat ugali (corn meal mush) with beans and cabbage most every meal. I was worried that I would end up losing weight here but, the students feed me so much that after every meal I end up wishing I had only eaten half as much. I start teaching this week so hopefully that goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have quite the year! What course are you teaching? In a few weeks there will be students there from the European Bible School, I'll be sure and send a treat for you from Europe :Ø) -sonya (elisa's friend)

    ReplyDelete